Monday, October 20, 2008

Only child

I think Abigail really likes being an only child. I know it is only two days a week for approximately 2 1/2 hours each but she has a blast having mommy all to herself. I like the quality time with her also. I mean I had 20 whole months with Madelyn all alone so it is only fair to have a little one-on-one fun with her too. But if she could really communicate it I bet those 5 hours a week would be at the top of her favorites list. Right up there with climbing on stuff she is not supposed to and brushing her teeth. Today for example we visited two playgrounds. Now that has to be some sort of record. Looking forward to more "Fundays with Abby"....

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love my mornings with Cooper it's so fun and such a blessing to have four solid hours alone with Cooper to get to know him w/o Woody.