Friday, February 1, 2008

2 for 1 Potty Training

The header is kind of a joke because I really do not believe I will get a 2 for 1 deal....but this evening after we got Abigail (17 months) in her pj's and we were reading books, she grabbed her diaper and gave me this funny look (same look Madelyn gives when she has to go potty.) "Oh you have to go potty?" I said. Off she toddles to the bathroom and tries to figure out how to get on the big potty. My dutiful and very inquisitive assistant, with much experience I might add, helps me get her undressed and situated. Well sure enough she goes! What the heck? I mean I have heard the second child can be easier. And I have heard the (crazy!) stories of infant potty training. But this totally caught me off guard. This gives me hope though that the end of diapers is really some day in our future. I am sure it is not today. But I have hope of that beautiful day.

No comments: