I told her (and the ballet teacher) if there was even a moment of trouble we were going home immediately. She must have taken my threat seriously because she was the line leader coming out of the studio which I think is an indication that she excelled in some small way. Hmmm.
The calmest part of her day was this evening when she set up this lovely indoor picnic on my new wrap (which apparently doubles as a picnic blanket).
As you can see there is plenty for everyone. I mean she really has everything set out in just the right place. Abigail tried to thwart her efforts and she was scolded vehemently.
She did think to celebrate my birthday today (though today is not my day.) She brought me a play food onion on a plate and an empty play sundae cup and she sang "Happy Birthday" while Abby danced and sang along as best she could. How thoughtful. Maybe that will be a new trend....out with the birthday cake and in with the birthday onion. Mmm, yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment