Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Total Conditioning

Today I am walking like an old lady and it is not because of the ice......I took this killer class at the gym yesterday (total conditioning). Man it felt great. At the time. I mean that instructor is a drill sergeant. I have always been a little intimidated by this class. It is always completely packed so I knew I needed to go on a day that Kevin could be the on-call person for the children. But I had heard good things and thought, I will be intimidated no more! Luckily I found a friend to help me with all the supplies: a step, a mat, barbells of varying weights, a weighted bar (body bar I think?), two sets of tubing thingys for legs and arms. I knew after the 300th lunge I'd he hurting today. Even still, I can't wait until next week (surely I do not have it in me to attend a second session this week.)

No comments: