Today marks two special "half" celebrations.....
First is Abigail's HALF birthday. I tried to sing a happy half birthday song to her (the regular song just skipping every other word) but she did not get it. Madelyn thought it was funny. I need to check on half birthday customs with my friend Ann who has been known to celebrate not only half birthdays but quarter and eighth and maybe more. Hey, Abby should just be happy she has a half birthday. I get closer than ever to having one this year but alas my half birthday does not and will never really exist.
Second, for those who celebrate Lent I learned today in my daily prayer book that today is the half way mark between Ash Wednesday and Easter. So if you have given something up (like my brother and his wife who gave up all sweets!) you are half way there.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment