Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday

Oh so fat Tuesday today as we enjoyed both a fun lunch (Chick-fil-a of course!) and dinner (CiCi's pizza!) today. I will have to remember that tomorrow when I try to keep up with the fasting.

We had MOPS today in which we had a speaker on physical and spiritual fitness. She was an amazing motivator. I loved it! The girls seemed to enjoy themselves also. Madelyn's class made these cute little ladybug valentine jars. Abigail was funny because when I got to her room to pick her up she was all ready with her coat zipped up and her backpack on her back. Apparently about 10 minutes before the end of the session she walked over to her coat and backpack and "demanded" she get ready. Those ladies sure get a kick out of her---of course we do too! It sure was adorable seeing her sitting there on the bright colored rug, waiting patiently with her tiny backpack. Perhaps she is done with the Lambs room and would prefer t0 hang with the likes of the older, wiser folks in the Bunnies room. Ha!

Today presented plenty of 'corralling' challenges.....as you can imagine with all that time out of the house there was plenty of stops in public restrooms and transitions from the exciting times to get home mode. Oh well. It was all done with a smile which I find is much easier on my psyche and my mental state than getting all worked up. Oh we still made ourselves known wherever we were today. Good thing the girls looked cute.

No comments: