Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Techno-not-so-savvy

While I risk sounding 100 years old I will say it...what the heck is Facebook? And how is it that when I registered it knows I know all these other people? It was funny as soon as I signed up it gave me all these names of people I do know but some of whom I have not talked to in a while and connected me with them. I am so duh with much of this fancy technology. I don't IM or text. I barely know how to blog. It's not that I am not interested. I just don't make the time to figure out all this new fangled stuff. So anyway if you are on Facebook let me know and we can "friend" each other. I don't know what we will do from there but maybe some of you young folks can school me on it.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm so happy to find someone else who isn't up on all of the internet linking things like Facebook. I know that it exists, and a bunch of my younger cousins are on it (in it?), but I have NO idea. Good luck!!