Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ahhh the weekend

This is the first weekend in a long time that we are plans-free. It feels good. It was nice last night to go to Nana and Pop's for a swim and bbq. It was great to wake up and take a morning walk and then hit a craft show with my neighbor Amy.

After months and months of agonizing brushing those toddler tangles, Madelyn got a haircut yesterday. I promised her after her ballet recital she could get it cut as short as she wanted. She choose a very adorable bob. What a cute summer 'do (now that it is officially summer I can say that!) We told her she could easily pass for 4....maybe even 5!



Back to enjoying the weekend..... Happy summer weekend to you!

1 comment:

tadamom said...

Her hair cut it adorable! I love bobs on these little girlies!