I know no one forced me to buy Crocs. (Though technically we have what I call Mocks since ours are not the real deal.) I just cannot stand these shoes for everyday wear. At the pool, cool! On the beach, peachy! But running errands? Not so much.
The girls have really thin feet so they hardly ever stay on and I really worry about a tripping incident in the middle of a parking lot. But as easy as they are to get off they are easy to get on and I like that. I also like the little do-hickeys that go on them...Jibbitz? (Though if we have Mocks maybe we also have Thingymabibbitz.) But they are so fun and I have found a nice non-food reward for Madelyn. Plus Crocs is a word Abby can say. She is in tears if she cannot wear these shoes if she sees them as an option in the closet. And they are all the rage (I think they are still?) with the toddler set. Since I am not much of a fashionista myself I like to keep the kids up with the trends.
So there it is, why I bought then each a pair of Crocs, um, Mocks.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment