Thursday, June 5, 2008

Damage control

If you happen to buy a new camera anytime soon and you have small children, seriously consider the damage protection plan. Our beloved, and very well used, camera had to go to the shop today and I am very sorry to say it will not be back for 6 weeks! I could almost cry. It is such a good camera and fairly new so it did not even make sense to just a buy a new one--though I considered it thinking about being without it for 6 weeks. The poor thing suffered a few falls (at the hands of our little ones) on our trip and I guess the lens was knocked out of whack. I thought I had fixed it but I guess not. Seriously what I am going to do with Jen's wedding, the ballet recital, the 4th of July...and all the incidentals in between?! I am going to have to go looking for our old camera---maybe even the film camera!

No comments: