Madelyn went to a birthday party yesterday for her friend Caroline and it is still top news today. It was the darn cutest party. My friend Lisa is so creative with that kind of stuff. It was absolutely precious. I am hoping she will share photos with me because of course no camera for me (is the 6 weeks in the shop up yet??? I am dying here!)
Anyway, all the little girls were dressed in their princess best. They nibbled on heart and star shaped sandwiches and sipped tea (lemonade?) from real china. Adorable. They played pin the shoe on the Cinderella, made princess placemats and each received a wand and a hand decorated frame. Like me, she obviously enjoys having little girls!! She is so good at it too.
I wish I could have a princess tea party for my birthday....and I know Madelyn does too!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment