Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here!

Did you miss us? :) You'd think we went out of town based on the slightly unusual blog activity. But nope we have just had a busy weekend that did not include much computer time at all.

Well Kevin was out of town briefly. He went to the ND game via Chicago on Saturday. (We don't want to talk about the game....)

The girls and I spent the night at my parents actually so that was a fun change of pace. I had the ZooZoom (5 mile) race this morning and my parents were going to watch the kiddos instead of hauling them out in the cold early morning (frost on the windows even!). It was crazy the amount of stuff we packed for less than 24 hours. Crazy! I even had to come home once for things I forgot. Important things like pacis. What can you expect when I packed all our stuff in a laundry basket. Is that high class or what? In my haste to pack before our Saturday swim lessons the bag I had grabbed was too small and I just did not have the time/energy/wherewith all to go back downstairs to exchange the bag so I threw everything in a basket and off we went.

Kevin arrived home today before lunch and we had a very nice, relaxing afternoon evening that included a walk around the neighborhood, pizza out at a quaint place in Fells Point (we continue our search for good pizza in Baltimore) and early bedtimes...for the girls and hopefully soon for us too.

Day off again tomorrow for Kevin--so yay! We were already grateful to the Veteran's but now we are even more thankful for this special day that honors their dedicated service.

1 comment:

Jen C said...

Speaking of pizza, have you tried Iggys in the Mount Vernon area yet? Very yummy and one of our favorites!