I think it is a combination of the holiday stress and the sinus infection but I feel like an elephant is sitting in my head. Aggggghhhhhh. Everything (too much!) that I have taken on this fall all seems to be coming to a dramatic close--which means extra things to do. I almost cannot take it. I should do what I used to do when I got stressed in college....just go to bed. That always seems to help. Though I used to sleep so much more soundly in those days. Now I wake up and think through things.
I'm still stewing over an episode today when I witnessed other children being mean to mine. I really hate that. The Mama Bear in me just wants to get them. But instead I vent at my children. Really if they were not treated so harshly they may not have acted out but I felt I had to reprimand my kids for doing wrong even if the other children were not getting in trouble. Awkward all around. It left us all in tears. Well I guess not Abby but that's because the poor girl is so used to getting pushed around she just accepted it as normal. Grrrrrr.....those kids better watch it!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment