...it could be the inside of the house that drives Madelyn bonkers. After naps, we went for a very nice walk around the neighborhood---jumping in the leaves, pushing the baby doll (who was all bundled up!) in the stroller and watching the squirrels---and everyone was just peachy. Hmmmm. These "Thrilling Threes" are going to keep me guessing.....of course when I also have an upcoming "Terrific Two"!
Funny story about the walk though---if anyone was looking out their window at us they may have been a bit shocked. As we crossed the street at the very end of the walk, the girls were pretty tired so I had Abby in my arm on my hip, Madelyn's hand in one hand and the baby doll stroller in the other. Well of course the baby falls out of the stroller into the middle of the street. And a car is coming. So I kind of kick the baby to the side and half-drag both girls to the curb. I mean really! That must have looked awful. Even though ours is not a through street, people do tend to drive pretty fast. The baby was not really dressed for the cold---she was just in a jumper (no shirt, pants of tights) and a hat. From afar honestly it could have looked like a real baby. Good thing no one called DCFS. The car that was coming up the street did stop and ask if I was okay. What a scene!!! I just had to laugh at the whole thing.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment