Today Madelyn was cleaning up (must be the new, organized toy bins?!) while I was making dinner and I hear her singing the clean up song. Her version went like this:
"Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere,Clean up, clean up, everybody do my chairs."
Hey, whatever helps get the job done! I am for it.
Abigail's funnyism for the day has to do with her new words hat and head....not sure which is which yet. But she will say it and touch her head. Great right? Well she especially likes to do this with food in her hand so every day this week she has had sticky hair.
Hey, learning is learning. I am for it....but I am also buying stock in baby shampoo.
Tomorrow starts a 5-day weekend for Kevin. He is taking tomorrow off for his birthday (and two appts. I have set up), then his usual Friday off, Saturday and Sunday of course and Monday for Veteran's Day. What a great job he has!
We are excited for his birthday tomorrow. The girls and I decorated which was a nice surprise (we hope) when he came home today. Madelyn colored the sign for a good 45 minutes at least. I was amazed at her stamina.
Abigail's funnyism for the day has to do with her new words hat and head....not sure which is which yet. But she will say it and touch her head. Great right? Well she especially likes to do this with food in her hand so every day this week she has had sticky hair.
Hey, learning is learning. I am for it....but I am also buying stock in baby shampoo.
Tomorrow starts a 5-day weekend for Kevin. He is taking tomorrow off for his birthday (and two appts. I have set up), then his usual Friday off, Saturday and Sunday of course and Monday for Veteran's Day. What a great job he has!
We are excited for his birthday tomorrow. The girls and I decorated which was a nice surprise (we hope) when he came home today. Madelyn colored the sign for a good 45 minutes at least. I was amazed at her stamina.
No comments:
Post a Comment