Tuesday, January 15, 2008

At the car wash---yeah!

It's really sad when the highlight of one's day is getting a car wash. But so far that is it. Luckily there is plenty more of this day to come which includes ballet, the arrival of Glamma and Grandpa (who will be here until Thursday) and dinner out with all four grandparents.

We just had to get out today so we went out for a little ride to drop off various things we needed to give to people. And then the car wash which delighted Madelyn and terrified Abigail. That was a silly thing to do since it is SO COLD---snowing even at the moment--- hopefully the doors will not freeze shut. We were looking for anything and that car was dir-ty. HA! We capped off our adventure by "treating" ourselves to McDonald's (stress reliever.) With that the children are hopefully down for a long winter's nap while I finish the cleaning (stress reliever.)

Oh and surprising enough, I actually CAN move my legs today. To be honest, I feel pretty good. Perhaps I am in better shape than I thought...or maybe I did not work hard enough last night. Hmmm.

Tomorrow will be an early day. We have to be on the other side of town at 6:30 a.m. All will go fine, I know it will, but we truly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.

No comments: