Then we headed over the my parents' house because my mom offered to watch the girls today when I went to the beauty appointment that was snowed out yesterday. Did I tell you about this? We won a $250 gift certificate to Versacchi Studio 5. I decided to do the "Masterworks Makeover" and got the whole do up. Well it really was nothing dramatic (nor did I want it to be.) But here's how I usually look on a normal day:
Here's how I look at this moment:
I am really not sure how close I will come to the "after" in my daily life but we will see. The photo really does not show the highlights and lowlights but they are there. They gave me some great tips also that I think I can really use to be a bit more put together. Not that I want to be the done up Mom on playdates or anything. This place was really cool.....a NYC feel right here in Baltimore. The "hair designers" really consider themselves artists and I believe they are.
We were going to have a big night out on the town but opted to stay in and look really pretty instead. I guess with my really hard workout this morning, my low calorie day and possibly the time under the swirling heat lamp (this thing was very new age...I could write a whole blog on it and maybe I will when I am feeling better) I gave myself a mini-migraine. Ugh! Oh well I guess I will bring new meaning to the phrase beauty sleep.
Abby could not resist having her "after" taken also...although it really was a "before"....before bed!
1 comment:
You look awesome! what a great day!!
Post a Comment