Maybe I will get to the "makeover" tomorrow.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Unplanned fun
We had a big day planned (no surprise there!) but it did not really go as we thought it would. Kevin actually switched his normal Friday off and had the day off today. We thought in case Abby needed a little extra TLC...though she did not...she is still totally, completely fine--yay! In planning the day I made plans to get a few extra things done like 1.) visit another preschool with Madelyn, 2.) reschedule my "makeover" appointment and 3.) get the alarm system installed. Well Mother Nature had other ideas and totally re-arranged our whole day. After the preschool visit we spent the whole day at home together. So that was a-ok. It was a really fun family day. Poor Abby had so much trouble walking with being so bundled up and negotiating the boots. Poor girl must have fallen 20 times. Luckily with all the padding there were no injuries. A little snow in the mouth maybe but she licked it away from her lips as if she needed a little extra refreshment. They both had a blast building a snowman and going for a sled ride.



Maybe I will get to the "makeover" tomorrow.
Maybe I will get to the "makeover" tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment