I am a little sheepish to admit this but yesterday I went to check out a kindergarten for Madelyn. That's right. When I filled out the interest form and came to the school year I put "2010-2011." How did I get into all this when I still have not signed her up for preschool? Well I saw in the bulletin this school (which has an amazing reputation!) was having an information session so I figured why not check it out.
I had Abby with me and I made jokes to the other parents, "Oh I'm obviously not here for her...I am here for my older child." HA!
It's always better to know one's options. Apparently I have no reason to be embarrassed because I was the not the only early bird. No, no, no. Others have already put their child on the wait list for her class. One has been on the list since birth. Oh my. It really does seem like a wonderful school but the fact that I was checking it out more than two years in advance is nuts! A lot can change between now and then that is for sure. But there she is--on the list--for kindergarten.
(Siblings get priority so if Madelyn would go there Abigail would be in for sure--so she did not need to be added to the list...at least I don't think she would....hmmmm.)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment