Oh wow! 300 posts. That is something.
Anyway, today's drama was with Abby. I am guessing a new big, bad tooth is coming in because she is showing all the tell-tale signs: wet shirt from all the drooling, hands in the mouth, crying, running nose (but clear, not icky-cold stuff), irritable, soothed by a Popsicle, etc. Madelyn really spoiled me with this one because she showed nary a sign when she was getting a new tooth. Different strokes for different folks. It has made for a day filled with lots of crying from the little ones. More times than one I got on a phone call today and within minutes it must have sounded like I had a small army of crying children.
The one upside was she was snuggly and eager to be held...I actually held her in my arms for nearly 7 minutes which is a record for her usual go-getter self these days. There always has to be a bright side, so that was really nice.
She was actually fine at a playdate with Kim, Lola and Ben--so maybe she was just bored when we were at home. Who knows. I will never know actually because when I stick my finger in her mouth to count her teeth she bites down---really hard!---so I think I will just leave that a mystery.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment