Sunday, September 7, 2008
Ho-hum Hanna
One thing I love about Maryland (not!) is how hyped they get about weather. Hurricane/Tropical Storm Hanna was no different. There was a great deal of talk about the high winds, major rains, etc. that were possible. But had I not seen the news of all the hype I would have just thought yesterday was a really rainy day. I spent the day at a cottage in a state park scrapbooking and celebrating a friend's 40th birthday. Unfortunately the power and water went out there (good thing I was not planning to spend Saturday night, though four of my friends were!) but all was perfectly fine here. Kevin and the girls spent the day cheering Notre Dame on to a VICTORY!
Hopefully that is a prediction for the kind of season ND will have this year. I understand there were pom poms and snacks so it must have been a fun game watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment