Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Top 10

Since I am so far behind on my blogging and feel just overwhelmed about catching up, I thought I'd post a Top 10 List of my weekend. Then I can start again from scratch and get back into the the blogging routine. As I posted on my Facebook page, it is September and I need to get back into some routines. Blogging included. So Letterman style here is a Top 10 Best of our super weekend (ie. last week through this week):

10. Time to play with my new birthday presents--photo scanner and Cricut to name two {Saturday to present}

9. Clearing out the TiVo a bit and catching up on some of the more cheesy TV indulgences {All weekend}

8. Bad for me but oh-so-good foods: pizza, chocolate cake from Sugar Bakers, etc. {Every day}

7. Lots of quality family time {Throughout the weekend}

6. Time to declutter, clean the house and "super prep" for the week--chop vegetables, plan menus, etc.--there isn't a single available Tupperware in my cabinet! {Sunday and Monday mostly thought there is always more to do}

5. A+ workout when the kids were at their sleepover = no fear of getting called out {Saturday morning}

4. Family night at Lurman Woods, summer concert at a local outdoor theatre {Saturday night}

3. Bike riding at the park with the kids {Monday}

2. A real live date night that included (gasp!) alcoholic beverages {Friday night}

And the very best part of my weekend was.........

1. All the extra hands around to help with the kids {last Tuesday until yesterday}

2 comments:

Kara said...

sounds like a great birthday weekend!

Jealous of the cricut. NICE!

Diana said...

I'm glad it was such a fun weekend for you! I have no idea what a Cricut is, but the photo scanner sounds great!