Today was a fairly regular Thursday for us...we went to the story time at the mall. There we met up with Kim & Lola, Natalie & Tadhg and randomly saw a friend from my New Mom's Group when I was a "new mom" with Madelyn. We have not see her in at least a year and a half. So there I am with my double stroller and two kids, and I'm like, "so what have you been up to?" :)
We had a nice time. Madelyn was a dancing machine. She tried to get a dancing circle going with Lola, Tadhg and Abigail but she was easily drawn to the other circles of jumping, spinning, jiggling children and soon wandered around, looking to break into other circles of dancing preschoolers. It was pretty funny! She tells me she made some new friends. OK. We took the mandatory (according to Madelyn) stop to see the animals in the pet shop window and spin on the carousel, of course to everyone's amusement but my own. I have no idea why going on that makes me feel so queasy.
It was a beautiful, though humid already!, day but sadly we did not get out to enjoy much of it. Abby was worn out by all the dancing and took an extra long nap. So Madelyn "helped" me with the laundry. I have to go re-do her "work" now.... I really do not understand how such little people can be so destructive. Don't they crave some order for things?
Kevin just left to go pick up the swing set. Yay! So that is what we will be doing this weekend.
The best part about today: The sing-a-long at the mall---I always love that kind of thing. Thank goodness I finally have children to share it with!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment