Friday, May 4, 2007

Getting Soooo big!

I really wish I had a nickle for every time someone said, "they grow up so fast." (I'd be rich!) Well I've come to find out, it is true.

Abigail's growth is the most obvious. She is really close to crawling I think. It seriously could be any day now. She does this adorable thing: on her tummy, arms and legs out and just shakes back and forth just like she was on a vehicle that was out of gas. It's as if she's saying, "c'mon, move!" She can also get up on her hands and knees but then just flops down. I guess she has not put it all together. That is fine by me! I like to put her down and know she will stay there. It comes in handy when chasing down my other little girl.

The other thing Abby is learning is "so big!" It's pretty funny. She does not exactly do it on command but it sure seems like she is getting it. Here she is:



It's pretty funny because we can be at the dinner table and out of the blue Abby raises her arms and of course we all clap. She must think we are a bunch of nuts!

It has taken me 8 months I guess but lately I have been feeling more settled into the routine of having two.

The best part about today: We went to a Cinco de Mayo party this morning and made pinatas with other MOMS Club friends.

No comments: