
Memorial Day also typically marks the opening of the pool and we went to our favorite pool (ie my parents house) for an opening day extravaganza (ie a bbq and a swim). Both the girls LOVED the water. Madelyn remembered all her swimming skills from last year and was quickly turning circles and motoring around with the help of her safety jacket. Abigail literally cried when we took her out. She was splish-splashing all around and standing by the side of the pool. Looks like we have a couple fish on our hands.
Also, as of today Abigail is 9 months old! Poor little girl now has rug burns on her arms and legs from all the motoring around. I guess she will have to either get knee and elbow pads or start wearing pants and long sleeves. Madelyn was lucky to start crawling in the cooler months I guess. Well soon enough I am sure she will be walking---yikes! Abby is getting to be such a big girl. We can hardly believe it. She was showing off her teeth today during dinner:
The best part about today: Having some quality family time
2 comments:
Abby is so adorable. She is getting so big I can't believe it.
what cuties you have!! Abby is getting so big! Both your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment